At present, we are offering only one program ‘The Untold Stories of School Innovation 2018’
Under this project, every year, we will publish the stories of 50 volunteer School Leaders to form a book.The stories will focus on either of the following two things
- Solutions to the workplace problem or
- Implementing an innovative solution at the school
Each contributor will get a dedicated page just before their story that would have a picture of the contributor and a little introduction note.
Who can Participate
You should be an innovative School Principal, Vice Principal, School Owner or a School Leader with some other designation / capacity to join this project.
How to Participate
Contributing to this project is super easy. And the good news is that featuring your story on the project is absolutely FREE.
- Yes, we will not charge any money to get featured on the book.
- Also we will not be giving any kind of money, royalty or anything to any contributor, the contribution is completely voluntarily.
- As a contributor, you will get one printed copy of the book absolutely FREE.
- Also you would be able to buy the book on a 30% discount, when buying in a set of 30.
- Every contributor will be felicitated in the book launch event that is supposed to happen on January 10, 2018 in New Delhi. Every participant is expected to crowd-fund an amount of INR 3500 (now) to support the expenditure of the event.
In this manner, we will be able to develop the content for the School Leaders development and the contributors will also get an opportunity to improve their personal brand.